10 PAX met in the gloom, some showing their delight with some F-words, well one F-word specifically, when they saw the Cindy-pyramid. I can only imagine they were delighted to see the beautiful cinderblock again after the incredible time they had with her yesterday at the IPC challenge. Sadly, we were not able to do any overhead presses or squirrels, yet she remained an essential part of our workout.
On this day in:
- 1620, English colonists aboard the Mayflower set sail for America
- 1810 Mexico declared its independence from Spain after 300 years of Spanish Rule.
- 1848 Slavery abolished in all French territories
- 1975 Papua New Guinea achieved full independence from Australia.
We have many freedoms, some we just take for granted, but is there something that is keeping you from being free? Something that has ahold of you? What are you willing to do to be free? When you have freedom, what will you do with it? Paul wrote in Galatians 5:13 “For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don’t use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love.” and Peter Marshall said, “May we think of freedom, not as the right to do as we please, but as the opportunity to do what is right.” So today, give thanks for the freedoms you have, work to free yourself from things that are holding you back, and use your freedom to help others.
- I.C. 15 SSH
- I.C. 25 LBAC FWD
- I.C. 25 LBAC BKWD
- I.C. The Reacher
- OYO Petah Parkah Left
- OYO Petah Parkah Right
- Grabbed a Cindy (get your mind out of the gutter, guys!) and took her on a walkabout to the bleachers, stopping along the way for some burpees.
THE THANG 1
- 7 half curls up. Start low, bring 1/2 way up. (apparently, these are called Colt .45’s?)
- 7 half curls down. Start high, bring 1/2 down. (unsure about a name for these)
- 7 full curls.
- Run to the flag & back.
- Plank for the 6
THE THANG 2
- Farmer Carry both blocks to the flagpole and back while your partner does Step Ups on the bleachers.
- Farmer Carry both blocks to the flagpole and back while your partner does Derkins (Decline Merkins) on the bleachers.
- Farmer Carry both blocks to the flagpole and back while your partner does Dips on the bleachers.
- Farmer Carry both blocks to the flagpole and back while your partner does Irkins (Incline Merkins) on the bleachers.
- Farmer Carry both blocks to the flagpole and back while your partner does Toe Taps on the bleachers.
Announcements: Trinity Mission and The Farm are back open and need volunteers. PAX will be stepping off at 0600 from the Panara Bread in Nocatee Town Center for a 3-4 mile ruck Friday.
Prayers: For Wasted and the guys as they start a faith-based study.