- When: 01/30/2023
- QIC: Breeze
- The PAX: Rawlings, Jobu, Saigon Sam (respect)
4 HIM posted at The Frontier parking lot in the humid and dark Monday morning gloom to start their work week right with fitness, fellowship and faith. All men were welcomed and then the F3 mission, core principles and disclaimer were proclaimed. CPR-certified PAX were identified and QIC held phone in case of emergency.
The Warmup (in cadence): SSH, Arm Circles, Imperial Storm Trooper, Michael Phelps, Mountain Climber, World’s Greatest Stretch
- Six Minutes of Mary: Dolly, Rosalita, LBC, Dying Cockroach, Flutter Kick, Freddie Mercury
- Big 4 Circuit Beatdown – PAX performed 2 sets of each circuit, then ran a 1/4 mile lap around Frontier, then 10 count recover before starting next circuit.
- Circuit 1: Plyo merkins (1o reps), Air squarts (20 reps), Hillbilly (30 reps)
- Circuit 2: Decline merkins (10), Plyo split squats (20), Step-ups (30)
- Circuit 3: Burpees (10), Lunges (20), Mountain Climbers (30)
- Circuit 4: Hand release merkins (10), Superman (20), WWI sit-ups (30)
COT: Announcements / Prayer Requests / Prayer / Pledge of Allegiance / Photo
YHC was proud to lead this group of HIM. Thank you for the opportunity.