It was a dark and stormy night…oh wait. Wrong story.
It was a dark and muggy morning in the gloom at ANTHILL. 15 PAX joined YHC for some spooky fun.
We moseyed to the ‘neighborhood’ (the basketball court) and circled up.
- Michael Phelps 10 IC
- Merkins 10 IC – Heisenberg exclaimed ‘hey, this isn’t a warm up exercise’
- Hillbillies 10 IC.
YHC joined the circle, in the center was the pumpkin of doom full of exercise treats. Each PAX was to go to center, pull one call it out and everyone performs.
We moved to a new ‘block’ – bear crawl around in a full circle clockwise. One pointed out ‘we are in the same block’.
New block – crab walk half circle clockwise
New block – back lunge half circle counter clockwise. Due to the treats pulled here..the PAX did not like this block.
New block – Toy soldier walk half circle counter clockwise.
The treats you ask?
- 3 Burpees – there were many pulls of these, this was like tootsie rolls, one in every handful
- 31 picker’s choice – pickle pounders
- 31 Merkins
- 31 Big Boy situps
- 31 American Hammers
- 31 Monkey humpers
- 31 LBC
- 31 LBAC Fwd
- 31 LBAC Bck
- 31 Mountain Climbers
- 31 seconds plank
- 31 seconds air chair
- 31 flutter kicks
- 31 hello dollies
- 31 scorpion drydocks
- 31 diamond merkins
- 31 birth canals
- 31 hand release merkins
- 31 pull ups (Heisenberg know how to hold onto Toxic for this)
- 31 wonderbra
The last pick was 31 picker’s choice. Seatdown chose 31 burpees. I being a graceful YHC called an audible due to time to have everyone stop at 21.
We then did 10 burpees to honor the train.
- Prayers to S.O.C., Farah and Farah and family, Pusher.
- Brain Tumor 5K run this Saturday
- QSource at Southern Ground immediately follows.
- Happy Halloween! Be safe and eat candy.