This was flag dedication day for Hard Nocs. HN enjoyed several guests from other AOs, including Snuffy. Snuffy brought the flag for the ceremony. Two young FNGs also posted.
Warm-O-Rama: SSH 10, simulated jump rope 20, Air Presses 10, Michael Phelps 10, LBAC 10 f/b, Reacher 10, Mountain Climbers 10 each leg, Merkins 10
(1) Mosey to each island in parking lot performing 5 Burpees, 10 Merkins, 10 Squats at each island- 8 stops in total.
(2) Soccer Fields- 31 SSH; 11s- LBCs (10,9, 8, 7….) and Jump Squats (1,2,3…); 33 SSH; 10 Merkins; 10 Burpees; 20 Seal Jacks; 20 Flutter Kicks each leg; 32 SSH; Inch Worm across field
(3) Mosey .4 miles to flag- QIC scream down and PAX would perform a Burpee- 1 minute wall sit during mosey.
(4) Emotional Flag Ceremony- Snuffy read the dedication to the PAX and several veterans (Flo, Saigon Sam, and Focker) planted the flag.
(5) Ended with an assortment of exercises (LBCs, Merkins, Hello Dollies, Burpees..)
COT- QIC reminded the group to demonstrate and verbalize their love and respect for their Ms and mothers. Prays received and lifted.