16 men joined QIC on a beautiful Post Mother’s Day Monday morning eager to show what they knew! After some useless facts on how many books adults read a year, and how Women are far superior to men, the fun would begin!
• SSH’s (25/25)
• Merkins (25/25)
• LBCs (25/25)
• Prisoner Squats (25/25)
• Plank Jacks (25/25)
• Mosey to football field goal line.
• Merkins & BBSU’s every 10 yards to 50yd line. (Start at 5, increase by 5 every 10 yards) Same from 50yd to End zone decreasing by 5. Plank for 6
• 50yd Gasser, followed by Prisoner Squats, 50 yd Gasser back, Prisoner Squats.
* 75yd Gasser, followed by Tempo Squats, 75yd Gasser back, Sumo Squats.
* 100yd Gasser, followed by 25 Merkins
• Mosey to Bear Crawl Hall
• Bear Crawl to light pole, Lunge to bleachers
• Shoulder Taps in Derkin Position (25 each shoulder)
• Step Ups (25 each leg)
• Mosey back to flag
• Head count, COT, Announcement & Prayer Requests
• COT, Prayer Requests
• Information overload in today’s works. Not convinced we need to know more, as much as we need to do more with what we know!
• “Live as if you’ll die tomorrow; Learn as if you’ll live forever.” Gandhi.
• James 4:17, “So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.”
* IF YOU KNOW A BROTHER IS IN NEED, REACH OUT TO HIM! F3 IS MORE THAN A GROUP OF MEN WHO WORKOUT TOGETHER.