7 PAX showed up at the ‘docks for so a nice morning routine. As usual I had a long list and adjusted based upon what seemed to work best.
- LBAC fwd/backward
- Don Q
We did a loop around FCMS over to the turf field (~0.8 mile) along the way we made a few stops
- Squats (50)
- Some monkey humperish thing (40) – picked it up from Goodlands. Up and down like MHers but you grab your toes, squat then straighten. It works your hammys.
- Mountain Climbers (30) – count 1 leg
- Alligator merkins (20) – 10 each
So this all led up to the turf field and the main grind
- 20 burpees, BC 50 yards, 20 burpees, CB 50 yards, 20 burpees
We all finished and grabbed a 10 count. Since we went across the field we had to make it back. I decided to mix it up so we did
- Walking lunge 50 yards, 40 LBC, Walking lunge 50 yards. It’s always amusing how holding your legs up in an LBC is tough after walking lunges.
Moseyed to the other side of the field and threw together a few other items
- 4 count Flutter Kicks – 20 in cadence
- Merkins – 15 in cadence
- Calf raises – 40 oyo
- Plank for 1:30
Head back to the flag for CountORama, NameORama and word.
Word of the Day: Galatians 6:9 – “And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” (KJV)
For some of us it can be challenging to preserver. With COVID we are limited and things have changed. We need to continue to look for opportunities to do good.
To plant a seed in our youth so that they can achieve a personal relationship with the Lord – Fifty and others are working to establish YoungLife at Creekside. More information will be provided at a get together on Sat. Oct. 17 at 5:30 pm at Plantation Park Pavilion.