The pitch was packed with little people, medium people , and tall people…there was soccer, football, a heart walk, a full on boot camp, and FUFIA…
YHC borrowed most of the Q from a veteran of F3, Bada Bing. Although much younger than YHC, he has wisdom far beyond his years…we started with the star spangled banner and it went sideways from there…
Today is the 20th anniversary of the worlds most deadly terrorist attack in the history of the world…
YHC wanted it to be all about the men and women who died on 9/11 and not about us. Today we remember!
A total of 2,977 people were killed in New York City, Washington, DC, and Pennsylvania, in the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history. This included 400 police officers and firefighters.
– 2,753 people were killed when hijacked American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175 were intentionally crashed into the north and south towers.
– 343 were New York City firefighters, another 23 were New York City police officers and 37 others were officers at the Port Authority.
– At the Pentagon in Washington, 184 people were killed when hijacked American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the building.
– In Pennsylvania, 40 passengers and crew members aboard United Airlines Flight 93 died when the plane crashed in a field!!
We will always remember where we were and what we were doing at the time of the attack…
Today’s message to me is clear…anything that you think may never happen, can indeed happen. And change the course of history in an instant…
several minutes to honor the 403 first responders who died on 9/11…
+ Star Spangled Banner while Planking (by Whitney Houston)…don’t do drugs.
Mosey to field:::
SSH•11 MP•9 Reacher•11 Hello Dolly•9 Flutter Kick •11 Mt climber•9
Spider-Man stretch. 11 count. Spider-Man stretch. 9 count.
Mosey to picnic tables.
110 step ups …to represent the twin towers.
Deconstructed Burpee Ladder at The Playground…
- Squat x11
- Merkin x11
- Groiner x11
- Bobby Hurley x11. Down to 1.
- Lap around the park
Mosey back to field.
Run Sideline …do an exercise walk back to sideline. 9’s and 11’s…
Finish with Bear Crawl sideline to sideline.
YHC was very grateful for High Pitch breaking me out of my comfort zone… still have a long way to go.
prayers for IO’s mother in law and the Elliott family…always appreciate the opportunity to workout with a great group of men.
Remember…life can change in an instant.