14 PAX joined Left Turn and Airbags on a nice Saturday morning looking to RUN! At least that was the warning, and they POSTED. (Or maybe they didn’t read the warning and reqretted POSTING)
Warmups (15 of each in Cadence)
• Michael Phelps
• Don Quixotes
• Reverse Crunches
• Hillbillies to “Fancy Like” (Not stopping for entire song, slow and steady)
• The THANG
• Minute Mosey to Grass Fields stopping for exercises along the way.
• 1.1, Run 200m, rest as long as it takes you to run this.
• Continue this for 15 minutes
• Minute Mosey with exercises return to flag
• Head count, COT, Announcement & Prayer Requests
• THE “M”
• After God, Marriage must be the first priority
Proverbs 18:22, “Find a good spouse, you find a good life – and even more, the favor of God.”
• Marriage requires teamwork and sacrifice
1 Corinthians 1:10, “You must get along with each other. You must learn to be considerate of one another, cultivating a life in common.”
• Dominance destroys intimacy and goodwill.
Ephesians 5:22, “The husband provides leadership to his wife the way Christ does to his church, not by domineering but by cherishing.”
• Men and women are very different and must honor each other’s unique natures and work hard to meet each other’s needs
1 Corinthians 7:2, “Marriage is not a place to stand up for your rights. Marriage is a decision to serve the other.”