- Mosey to center of turf field:
- Side Straddle Hops
- The Reacher
- Peter Parker
- Downward Dog
- Michael Phelps
Indian Run to the beach
- Merkins (20) then Sprint down beach
- Big boy situps (20) – Return with lunges to middle, then toy soldiers rest of way
- Wide Merkins (20) – Sprint down beach
- Hello Dollys (20) – Karyoke facing west to middle, karyoke facing east rest of way
- Hand Release Merkins (20) – Sprint down beach
- Flutter Kicks (20) – Butt Kicks on the return
- Diamond Merkins (20) – Sprint down beach
- Jump Squats (20) – Butt Kicks on the return
- Merkins (20) – Sprint down beach
- High Knees on the return
Split into 2 teams
- Relay Race – down and back, tag your next teammate
Mosey Return to Sunshine Park
COT (Circle of Trust)
- Count o Rama – 12
- Name o Rama
BOM (Ball of Man)
- Prayer Requests – Heisenberg, Aqua Man and Tazz, Michelle and Husband, encourage other men to join us
- Message: Letter to your Son
- Imagine you wrote a letter to your son, and wrote in the letter everything you wanted him to know and do. You put it in an envelope, and gave it to your son. Read this when you can.
- A week later, you ask him if he read your letter. No, not yet, but I will.
- Check back, not yet, not yet.
- As believers, how do you think your heavenly father feels? He gave us His word (i.e. the Bible). It has and tells us everything we need to know about eternal life, but do we read it?
- I urge you brothers to read God’s word. Daily.
- For those who may not be believers, and may be interested, I’m happy to share with you directly or 1:1 how to get started.
- The fact is unless we are in the Word, it’s hard to stay on track.