8 joined YHC on a cold misty morning at HardNocs.
This month’s Q point is GET RIGHT (Q1) – The Pursuit Of Proper Personal Alignment
Mosey to event field. Warmup right into the thang:
- Motivators count down from 7x
- Tempo squats 10XIC
- Arm circles forward and back. 10XIC
- Michael Phelps 10XIC
First Spur – A man must Get Right before he can do anything else.
We are going to get our shoulders right now!
- Jack Webb 1 merkin/ 4 press up to 10/40
Lots of mumble chatter on this one…picked this up in Charlotte and it hurts!
2nd Spur – An unfit man is a slave to his lack of self-control
- LL Cool J across the field.
- Climb the up onto the stage, 20 merkins, 20 Shoulder taps, 20 plank jacks. Once complete stay in plank – recite the mission of F3, the core principles and the credo.
Mosey to pull up bars:
3rd Spur – To be able to help others, a man must first help himself
Portion of the January GoRuckTribe workout – Robbie Miller WOD (modified)
- Robbie Miller was a Green Beret in the 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne) and the first Green Beret since Mogadishu to earn the Medal of Honor. The Hero WOD was designed by Robbie’s teammates.
6 – pull-ups
6 – burpee squats
6 – 4 count mountain climbers
6 – no handed get ups
- Run over the bridge, 10 Bobby Hurley’s and run back. ( broke into two groups)
- Rinse and repeat
Mosey back to the circle:
- Flutter Kicks 20X IC
- Low Plank – reviewed the quotes for Get Right
- “The time is always right to do what is right.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Stop doing what is easy. Start doing what is right.” ― Roy T. Bennett
Announcements: Trinity and Farm need support. Spartan 2/26, Gate River Run 3/5, Sandlot Jax 4/22-4/24.
Prayers for Heisenberg, children and families supported by the Jay Fund, Sofa’s son Brady important Dr’s appointment and prayers that all the men in the circle will have a great week and look for opportunities to make an impact!