- When: 05/10/2022
- QIC: Airbags (R)
- The PAX: Saigon Sam (R), Wasted (R), Tackleberry, Sofa, Outhouse (R), Rawlings, Felony, Deuce, Hat Trick (R), Jersey Devil and Prunetang (R).
11 PAX joined QIC on a beautiful 61 degree morning ready for Option #1 or Option #2 Run Day. Poll Teaser was put on Slack the night before to spark interest and participation. After a huge number of votes, Option #2 won out by 1 vote. (5 total votes) In the end, 4.65 miles with a 9 minute pace and great MB were achieved! And yes, we got back to Badlands precisely at 6:15am!
“WAIT!” Nobody likes to wait. It may seem counterintuitive but waiting requires action!
Warmups (10 of each in Cadence)
o The Reacher
• Mosey to Hardnocs, not stopping
o Merkins, 10
o The Reacher, 10
• Mosey back to flag, not stopping.
• Head count, COT, Announcement & Prayer Requests
• Everything is not on your schedule, be patient and WAIT!
• Lamentations 3:25, “The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him.”