- When: 08/02/2022
- QIC: Airbags (R)
- The PAX: Tackleberry, Prunetang (R), Sofa, Spaceballs, Bada Bing, Yoda (R), Outhouse (R), Stripped, Deuce, Mr. Woodchuck (R), Napster, Inside Out and ToeJam! (Formerly and offensive name)
13 Pax joined QIC on yet another humid Run Day! We even had a DR Pax, Yoda, from the great state of NC! (Home of the UNC Tarheels!)
Warmups (15 of each in Cadence)
o The Reacher
o The Hillbilly
o Peter Parker
o Downward Dog
• Mosey by storage unit lot, by school and through Twenty Mile.
• Mosey back to flag.
• August 2nd is the 214th day of the year, 151 days remain until end of year.
• Today is also:
o National Night Out Day (Keep community safe so anyone can be out at night without fear or worry)
o National Coloring Book Day
o Culturama Day (Cultural displays in the Caribbean)
o National Cad Day (Finding the benefit of using computer-aided design over manual drawing)
o National Hugh Day (Hugh is a boy’s name, a shortened version of Hughes.
o Take a Penny/Leave a Penny Day.
o National Ice Cream Sandwich Day
• Matthew 5:5, “You’re blessed when you’re content with just who you are – no more, no less. That’s the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can’t be bought.”
• Head count, COT, Announcement & Prayer Requests