22 Gathered in the Gloom for a beautiful sunrise and to win The Brolympics.
Including 2 2.0’s, 3 FNG’s (2 of which were RR) and One DR Pax @Striker from Jupiter.
First ½ hour is a beatdown, 2nd ½ hour w the BROlympic games.
Welcome and disclaimer – any FNG’s (3)
What is the mission of F3? What are the 5 core Pinciples of F3?
The Olympic have 3 core Pinciples like we have our 5 –
1. Excellence – D: the quality of being very good or the best of it’s kind “first class”
- Excellence is not a skill, it’s an attitude.
- Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better. – Pat Riley – NY Nicks
2. Respect– admiration for someone/something based on abilities, qualities or achievement
- You can’t force someone to respect you, but you can refuse to be disrespected.
3. Friendship – D: another definition of Friendship is Fellowship
- There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.
SOME QUOTES FROM FAMOUS OLYPIANS:
- If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail
- Mark Spitz – 9-time swimming champion
- Never put an age limit on your dream
- Dara Torres Four-time swimming champion
Warm Up –
20 Burpees OYO – In honor of Slaughter being on GMA yesterday “the Slaughter Starter”
The Reacher – I/C
The Hillbilly – I/C
Limp Member – OYO
SSH – I/C
The Shinook – I/C
LB Arm Circles Forward – I/C
LB Arm Circles Backwards – I/C
Hand release shoulder tap Surfkins – Bear Crawl – BBSU
Line up in the surf:
Hello Sunrise/Dolly (IC)
The Surf Humper (Monkey Humper) – I/C
Surf Tempo Squats I/C
Flutter kicks I/C
THE BROlympics – 4 events –
Teams of 2 – Dig the deepest hole
Teams of 4 – Pile sand the highest
Teams of 8 (+,-) – The Surfboard
Teams of 16 (+,-) – the Lifeguard
COT (FNG Naming, announcements, Prayer requests)