- When: 10/15/2022
- QIC: D-Day
- The PAX: Freestyle (2.0), Septum, Goodnight Moon, Mr Smooth, Bada Bing, OOPS, Spaghetios, Focker (R), Nametag (R), Drainage, Penguin (R), Doubtfire (R), Striker (DR, R), Deuce, Dropout, Jobu, Mervin, Irish Good Bye, WELCOM FNG's Nutmeg (RR), Banjo (RR), Sweetie Pie (2.0 and youngest F3 Pax ever at 3!)
22 Gathered in the Gloom for a beautiful sunrise and to win The Brolympics.
Including 2 2.0’s, 3 FNG’s (2 of which were RR) and One DR Pax @Striker from Jupiter.
First ½ hour is a beatdown, 2nd ½ hour w the BROlympic games.
Welcome and disclaimer – any FNG’s (3)
What is the mission of F3? What are the 5 core Pinciples of F3?
The Olympic have 3 core Pinciples like we have our 5 –
1. Excellence – D: the quality of being very good or the best of it’s kind “first class”
- Excellence is not a skill, it’s an attitude.
- Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better. – Pat Riley – NY Nicks
2. Respect– admiration for someone/something based on abilities, qualities or achievement
- You can’t force someone to respect you, but you can refuse to be disrespected.
3. Friendship – D: another definition of Friendship is Fellowship
- There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.
SOME QUOTES FROM FAMOUS OLYPIANS:
- If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail
- Mark Spitz – 9-time swimming champion
- Never put an age limit on your dream
- Dara Torres Four-time swimming champion
Warm Up –
20 Burpees OYO – In honor of Slaughter being on GMA yesterday “the Slaughter Starter”
The Reacher – I/C
The Hillbilly – I/C
Limp Member – OYO
SSH – I/C
The Shinook – I/C
LB Arm Circles Forward – I/C
LB Arm Circles Backwards – I/C
Hand release shoulder tap Surfkins – Bear Crawl – BBSU
Line up in the surf:
Hello Sunrise/Dolly (IC)
The Surf Humper (Monkey Humper) – I/C
Surf Tempo Squats I/C
Flutter kicks I/C
THE BROlympics – 4 events –
Teams of 2 – Dig the deepest hole
Teams of 4 – Pile sand the highest
Teams of 8 (+,-) – The Surfboard
Teams of 16 (+,-) – the Lifeguard
COT (FNG Naming, announcements, Prayer requests)