YHC was greeted by Maestro this gloomy morning at the Frontier AO. After a very stormy night and rain filled morning, many Pax chose to fart sack vs accelerating. Hopefully they will battle the Jester and get after the King OYO later today.
Welcome to F3 – F3 stands for Fitness, Fellowship and Faith
- No FNG’s?
- Disclaimer recited
- Mission of F3 recited
Today we will complete a modified Murph workout which is honor of LT Michael Murphy – Medal of Honor recipient.
We launched into a warm up while running the first mile of the Murph.
- SSH, hillbilly, toy soldier, walking hamstring and flying nun.
We discussed the Weekly Q Point is the Jester Q1.4 – The Daily Discipline Over The Temptation Of The Flesh That Hinders Acceleration
When we returned from the run we began the Murph.
- 10 rows (using sandbag & kettle bells)
- 20 merkins
- 30 squats
Every man has his own personal Jester
- What’s yours? Anger, lust, gluttony, materialism, alcohol, depression
1/4 Mile Run
- 10 curls (sandbag, kettle bells, dumbbells)
- 20 elevated merkins
- 30 split squats (15 each leg)
The Jester is a master liar
- Your not that bad, everyone else is doing it, you could never do that, you suck
1/4 Mile Run
- 5 cleans (sandbag)
- 10 hand release merkins
- 15 goblet squats with Kettle Bell
Preparedness keeps the Jester at bay
- guardrails, accountability, discipline
1/2 mile run
“The body should be treated rigorously, that it may not be disobedient to the mind.” Seneca
F3 can help overcome the Jester
- Accountability groups, Shield Locks, whetstone and blades relationships.
- Let someone know what’s going on with your Jester, LockShields and fight together!
This month is the F3 Mental Battle focuses on the battle against depression, suicide with men. Follow on Twitter:
- Prayers for those traveling during Spring Break including Maestro’s M. Prayers for the knowledge of God’s will and the power to carry it out.
- Pledge of Allegiance